How to perform a closed nose operation
Closed nose operation depends on the fact that the surgeon does not make any external incisions on the skin of the nose and the incisions are made inside the nose.. Then the surgeon separates the skin of the nose from the nasal skeleton with a special tool and holds it up to make the necessary changes to correct the nose.. Remember that it does not matter whether you choose closed or open rhinoplasty, the choice of rhinoplasty is very important in the success of the operation.. It is better to leave the choice of the type of procedure to a specialist surgeon.
Benefits of closed nose surgery
Among the advantages of closed nose surgery, the following can be mentioned:
- Shorter operation length
- Less recovery period
- Not leaving scars and scars on the skin
- Less swelling, pain and bleeding
- A more natural appearance of the nose because there are no sutures left.
- Fewer possible complications, especially for the elderly
- Choosing the best nasal bone surgeon
- Is it possible to drive after nose surgery?
- Rhinoplasty Isfahan
- Natural model nose surgery
- Do you need a nose job?
- YouTube channel of Isfahan nose surgeon دکتر مجید راستی
- Nose contouring with rhinoplasty
- Good nose surgeon for rhinoplasty
- دکتر مجید راستی Rhinoplasty Isfahan
- 5 golden steps to know the best nose surgeon in Isfahan
Preparation before nosebleed surgery
The most important stage of preparation before closed nose surgery is to find an expert and experienced rhinoplasty surgeon to be sure of the results.. The important steps to prepare before nosebleed surgery are::
- Stop taking aspirin at least two weeks before surgery
- Quit smoking and nicotine 2 weeks before surgery to prevent circulatory disorders
- Adequate water consumption 4 days before the operation
- Avoid eating and drinking 8 hours before the operation
- It is better for the patient to take a shower the night before the operation and not have any lotions or cosmetics on his skin.
- Remove nail polish
Post-operative care of nasal packing
In order for the result of the operation to be more effective, you must take the care after closed nose surgery seriously. Pain, swelling, bruising, and bleeding are less than open rhinoplasty and can be even less with care.. Rest and following care instructions are the best solution :
- Cold compress under the eyes and around the nose 24 hours after the operation
- Consuming liquid and soft foods up to 24 hours after surgery and avoiding chewing foods
- Flying by plane is not allowed until one week after the operation.
- Keep your mouth open while sneezing or coughing so as not to put pressure on the nose.
- Fanning and pressure on the nose is not allowed because there is a possibility of bleeding.
- Go to the bathroom with the doctor's advice.
- Limit talking and laughing in the first weeks.
- Reduce salt intake
- Eating healing foods such as aloe vera, pineapple and celery
- Use a soft toothbrush.
- Put some pillows under your head while sleeping.
- The use of medical glasses or sunglasses is not allowed until two months after the operation.
- For the first few weeks of intense sports activities, lowering the head and lifting heavy objects is prohibited.
- Pay attention to the correct way of gluing.