Is it possible to cook after nose surgery?
Cooking after nose surgery | Things like cooking and going to work are unimpeded two weeks after the surgery. But it is recommended to reduce the cooking time to a very small extent due to the weakness caused by the surgery. Therefore, it is recommended to prepare and prepare the necessary foods for about a week in the days before the surgery, during the preparation of the procedures before the nose surgery..
If you are not alone and someone lives with you, you can avoid doing this, but if you are single and live alone, pay attention to this.. When cooking after a week, it is better to consider the following care points :
- Avoid bending your head down while cooking.
- The heat of the gas causes severe swelling of the nose, so it is better to reduce the gas flame or take a break during cooking..
- Remember that standing for a long time to prepare food will make the patient weak and increase swelling.
- Also, avoid using salt in your food.
- Sodium consumption will increase swelling.
- Avoid eating allergenic foods.
- Use watery foods during recovery, cooking foods like shrimp and fish will help your health a lot..
- Avoid lifting heavy cooking utensils.
Stay with us with interesting and readable content دکتر مجید راستی Of nose surgery و فوق تخصص جراحی پلاستیک اصفهان :
- What is the status of burn treatment in the country?
- Do we have laser nose surgery?
- Rhinoplasty Isfahan
- Rhinoplasty surgery
- YouTube channel of Isfahan nose surgeon دکتر مجید راستی
- What is the position of research among Iranian plastic surgeons?
- Example of male nose surgery (۵)
- دکتر مجید راستی Rhinoplasty Isfahan
- بهترین متخصص جراح بینی
- Definition of cosmetic surgery by Dr. Majid Rasti
Is it harmful to chop onions after nose surgery?
Many patients ask about care after nose surgery and what they should do. One of the most frequently asked questions in this field is chopping onions after rhinoplasty. In this regard, I must say that onions are not good because of the gas produced during cutting and causing runny eyes and nose, and it is better to use ready-made fried onions for cooking until the time of full recovery..
If you need to use onions, it is better to try not to breathe through your nose at this time so that the olfactory nerve is not irritated and you do not get a runny nose.. Avoid touching your nose if you have a runny nose.
Edibles and inedibles
Proper nutrition is an important part of the recovery process and following the recommendations will ensure that you achieve a progressing process..
روز اول بعد از جراحی
On the day of surgery, you will be asked not to eat or drink anything for 8 to 12 hours before the procedure. Resting the abdomen during anesthesia is very important. Starting to eat food after completing the rhinoplasty procedure starts with foods that are easy for your stomach to digest.. Avoid eating any food that causes nausea and any food that is very cold or very hot. Pasta, rice, fish and chicken are ideal food options.
هفته اول بعد از عمل
During the first week of rhinoplasty care, you still need to be careful about what you eat. The nose is still blocked and you should avoid eating foods that aggravate this blockage. You should not eat foods that cause swelling due to being spicy. Eat soft foods such as eggs and soups made from meat and vegetables. Potatoes, salads, and pasta that don't require a lot of chewing are good options.
Fiber-rich foods are also recommended to help prevent constipation. Fresh or cooked fruits and vegetables, brown rice, and whole grains are good examples.
در طول این چارچوب زمانی ، بهترین جراح بینی تهران در مورد مراقبت های پس از جراحی بینی نوشیدن مقدار زیاد مایعات را توصیه می کند. Of course, these liquids do not include caffeinated drinks, such as tea, coffee or soft drinks. These drinks cause dehydration of the body. Instead of these drinks, use the healthiest drink, water.
Second week after surgery
In the second week after surgery, you can eat more solid foods. Of course, nasal congestion has not been resolved yet, and it is still important to act wisely in choosing food options that do not aggravate the swelling.. You can include a protein-rich diet such as dairy products such as milk or cheese, poultry or fish in your diet..
You should still avoid eating spicy foods that cause pain. Also, do not use salt. Eating healthy foods and maintaining an ideal weight for recovery at this stage is very important. Do not eat fast food. Processed foods cause inflammation in the nose.
Foods to avoid:
So far, we have learned about foods that are useful during the recovery period. But there are some foods that you should avoid eating during the recovery period and to follow the care after nose surgery..
- Spicy foods: Spicy foods are not recommended during the recovery period after nose surgery because they can cause many problems such as irritation of the mucous membrane and increase in blood pressure.. These foods also cause sneezing and digestive imbalance. Avoid eating spicy foods such as different types of pepper during the recovery period.
- Salty foods : Since it is important to stay hydrated, avoid eating anything high in salt.. Salt increases water retention and causes swelling in the nasal tissues and slows down recovery. Foods with high sodium content, salty snacks such as chips and salty cheeses such as feta cheese should be avoided..
What foods reduce swelling?
Anti-inflammatory foods that aid in the healing process include dark green leafy vegetables, fruits such as oranges, apples, tomatoes, olive oil, nut butters, fatty fish such as salmon..