Long-term complications of rhinoplasty
Rhinoplasty complications in the long term | One of the side effects of nose surgery after a few years is the drooping of the tip of the nose, which is observed in some patients. Strengthening the cartilage of the nose can prevent the occurrence of this type of complications after a few years.
One of the most common side effects of rhinoplasty in the long term is that the patient does not like the new nose.
- What are the advantages of semi-fantasy nose surgery?
- Rhinoplasty Isfahan
- Example of fancy nose job
- YouTube channel of Isfahan nose surgeon دکتر مجید راستی
- دکتر مجید راستی Rhinoplasty Isfahan
- بهترین متخصص جراح بینی
- Example of normal male nose job
Complications of rhinoplasty in old age
The complications of rhinoplasty are the same at any age and there is not much difference in old age. Of course, sometimes due to aging, loss of elasticity and loosening of the skin, the side effects of nose surgery may be more severe in the elderly and middle-aged.. Complications of nose surgery in old age include :
- pain and swelling
- Nasal discharge
- Wounds and scars
- Complications of anesthesia
- Prolong the healing process
Cause of death in nose surgery
The main cause of death in nose surgery is anesthesia, which leads to the death of the patient if it is not performed correctly . Various factors are involved in the death caused by nose surgery, including :
- Medical errors
- Use of high doses of anesthetics
- No request instead of a large amount of anesthetic gases
- Adverse patient care and monitoring during anesthesia
- Dysfunction of anesthetic equipment and devices such as oxygen deficiency
- Dysfunction of anesthesia ventilation system
The reason for not regaining consciousness after nose surgery
Anesthetic drugs sometimes cause a delay in the patient's recovery after rhinoplasty. Underlying diseases and metabolic disorders such as hypothyroidism, liver disease and blood pressure, and sensitivity to anesthetics may also be the cause of not regaining consciousness after nose surgery..
Complications of rhinoplasty
Complications of rhinoplasty are related to various factors. The fact that the surgeon has sufficient expertise and skill greatly reduces the complications of bone nose surgery. In addition, compliance with care measures before and after surgery play an important role in reducing the complications of rhinoplasty. The most serious complications of rhinoplasty are: :
- Allergy to anesthesia
- Possible damage to the optic nerve
- کبودی و ورم
- Pain and bleeding
- runny nose
عوارض عمل بینی گوشتی
Complications of meat nose surgery are not much different from those of bone nose surgery. In general, in noses with thin skin and stronger cartilage, surgery is easier than in noses with loose cartilage and thick skin.. Having said that, it can be said that the risks and complications of meat nose operation are more than those of bone noses, but with proper care after the operation, the amount of complications can be minimized..
Complications of semi-fantasy nose surgery
The most important point in minimizing the complications of nose surgery is the expertise and skill of the surgeon. The more skilled the surgeon is, the lower the number of rhinoplasty complications, and it doesn't matter if the nose operation is semi-fantasy, natural, or doll.. The most common complications of semi-fantasy nose surgery are: :
- Injury and perforation of the nasal septum (Septum)
- Numbness of the skin around the nose
- Asymmetry of the nostrils
- Respiratory disorder due to excessive narrowness of the nasal septum
Observance of care measures before and after the operation play an important role in reducing the complications of rhinoplasty.